Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A friend has passed.

Hello everyone,

A friend of mine passed away just recently. The saddness I feel, is horrible...I was wondering if maybe he might reach out to one of you, or maybe you guys can help me process this, and feel okay about this.

I need my ABT family!

It's okay if no one wants to, I understand that. Thank you in advance. Thank you xx

I've a male energy linking in and opening up a link here as I'm viewing this picture. I'm being shown there is a lot of emotional guiding energy with this man. 35 years old, 5'7 in height, he points to the base of the neck area - throat - and there is a lot of congested feelings in here not being expressed, says his voice wasn't heard a lot before he passing. He is stood back in the link linking back to recent past mentions January 27th in with this. He has a son energy about him with immediate close family, and at this point says the name Mary Jane. There have been tears too falling, and a lot of emotion--unfinished work, like not being able to say goodbye, because passing was a sudden one. unexpected.

There is a strong feeling of him shutting out the world because surrounding people weren't listening or paying mind to what he was going through at the time. He has a deeper spirit voice than most spirit voices almost like a low voice, as though he's speaking but quietly. He's saying that self-expression wasn't his strongest point, and communication was hard. he gives me a name of Jack as linked to his energy, Jack is in spirit with this man. He is mentioning about November as months of importance- that it happened last November, he mentions about a wheelchair too-accident-he says she's fine now, though, also mentioning now the 22nd, he says he doesn't wish to be rushed, but he is healing in spirit. Spirit is helping him heal and learn what he needs to do in regards to his new path. i also hear you don't have to say goodbye to me because he is very much still here with you, comforting you, and supporting you when you need him. you have a decision to make in your midst though, but this has distracted you from making it, he's suggesting to trust in your heart, and not to let other people cloud your heart's word. he is fine and happy now, always with and around you and watching over you. he knows how to communicate now, the suffering went, he is no longer suffering. at peace now. you need to learn how to shift that sadness though, but he says he will work through it with you, so you don't feel alone every step of the way.
he says you will know when he's around because you will sense him, once you've shifted the sadness, cry if you need to cry, let it out. also says to say make a wish....
heal yourself first before healing others. he says of course I do.....and steps back leaving you his love and leaves you with a blanket of healing light
which is being placed around your shoulders for calmness and clarity- he also mentions about a star bracelet which is silver... I can see it around someone's wrist. Anyways, hope that this resonates. Spirit have stepped back now as link is closed. Ty for opportunity to connect.

Hi Tab.

I can't stop and read right this second but want to leave a post here to remind me to do this.. and also take this chance to say i'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. Hugs

I hope you have support around you ... keep talking and no worries at all for asking for a reading, you hardly ask for much and we're happy to try.

Talk soon
Samj

CelticRose...That was some incredible insight to the life, and the troubles of my friend, there are a lot of things there that make so much sense, a lot of things there that he struggled with. He didnt communicate, and he didnt know how to deal with stuff. Your reading has made me very emotional, but has also left me with a lot of warmth that now, he's somewhere...and he's happy. Thank you so so so so much, I appreciate that massively! <3 Love and light xxxx

Samantha, thank you so much for your kind words, taking your time just like celtic, to help me, and to help me understand a little more, and not be so sad all of the time. I really do appreciate that, thank you so much. Love and light to you Sam <3 xxxx

Hi Tab

So I set aside a little time to try and help you and your friend.

Your friend..bless him. He had some long term problems .. I feel like you will know what I meant by that Tab so I dont feel like I will go further into the obvious. Hugs..

There is energy between you both even from him passing that he is sending you love in the form of warm intended humour. I feel like he is expressing ''hugs'' to you and I see him visually giving you a hug. Am I right that he struggled with his sexual identity? I feel there was some form of pressure he was under. He wants us to know that he's not struggling as he was during his final weeks . He really wants to express that to you. I'm being shown a few people who he is referring to as 'family'. He shows me these people as outlines so I can identify their genders and he shows me three young adult (females) which I believe one of them is you.. two other friends. One little boy who seems to be around 3. He is mentioning the names Kate and Oliver to me. Also the name Justin and Connor. I hope these make sense to you. There is one who probably won't ...I feel he had a network too of online friends who he didn't know in person.

The sadness I feel for you both Tab.. hugs hugs
Now, I don't know if he was local to you but I'm hearing 'millview' which as far as i'm aware is a hospital in brighton. I hear your friend asking me over and over to let you all know you are not to blame, his mum is not to blame, nor his dad, his dad's friend, not anyone. Overall.. he's saying this ''Don't let anyone believe they could've changed a thing, okay?'' (I spell that as I have for a reason for you Tab. His energy. hugs

As funny and / or odd as it may sound. He is showing me loads of little toys. I see a toy mouse and a toy lego. I have no idea what these are put i'm passing them on to you.
He wants to thank you and is really pleased you've come to ask for messages. It's clear he also believed they were possible in the afterlife and he wants you to know that he'll continue to come through to you.
I'm getting the impression there was an 'Accident' and it really is highlighted that it was an accident. I'm not sure if he's referring to the events leading up to it or the actual event but either way he's shouting for you all to not hold on to what he describes to me as '''sad visuals'' ... the sad things you see or have seen... make sense? hugs
By this.. I feel like hes asking you and his other friends to not look back on the sad things. It seems to be a reference to social media and something he had said that gave the impression he was unhappy shortly before he passed. He wants you to know that he's no longer tied to any of those issues and in fact has much love for each and every one of you- even those who he didn't acknowlege much in his final months (Small fall outs, small disagreements and people who he stopped talking to. He is up there now and he's saying.. All of you, love for all of you. And tabula he comes with hugs and nothing more than gratefulness for you. But he wants you all to not look at tthe posts which he wrote.. He explains that he was 'ok really' but that now, none of that matter. He is always looking out for you and again i'm so sorry. I'm going to leave his love with you for now Tab but, that's not to say this is 'it'... he will keep coming back. To pass messages on to you, to others he loved. His final message is another hug and reminding you that you're special. He thanks you for supporting others through the 'thick' of it (as he says)

You're not alone .. please keep talking Tab as it's important to share your grief rather than bottle it up.

Hugs and if any questions i'm here. Heart goes out to you.

Samj

More than welcome Tab, and I agree, don't shut the world out either because the rest of us are ready to listen for when you are ready.
After 5 years of experience of bottling emotions up so I am speaking from experience here - it doesn't do you any good. So keep sharing because he is around you and these links combined are both evidence of that. 🙂

Did he commit suicide? I got the feeling that he just wanted it to end. I could be way off and if I am let me know, but the energy in the pic feels different then what I am feeling in his current state which is a good thing.
There was alot of darkness around him, like he was in a very dark place inside. i kept seeing visions, not sure if there was some abuse growing up and it's going to quickly, but it's the loneliness he felt the most. He's say's, "nobody was listening".
"I know they loved me but I couldn't even take it away, how could she take away a darkness that I could never escape from? I didn't want it to consume her, to bring her down like it did me. She deserved more then that. I couldn't fight it anymore, not even sure I wanted to. I one point, I stopped fighting it, I stopped caring altogether. She was right, I was wrong..so wrong. I always figured that we lived and we died and that was it. I also figured that hell was here. So much cruelty, noone listening, noone caring, just living in their own shell of a world waiting for the end to come. What is the reason for it? What is the purpose of it all? I figured it was to punish us for being so selfish. People talked of the light, the good in people and how wonderful this exsistance is, I didn't see it. But I saw that light in her. She was the only light I ever saw in this miserable exsistance. I miss her. I miss alot of things. I never really took the time to see things in her light (way). I miss the sun on my face. I miss the jokes, the smiles. I couldn't see it then. I couldn't see anything then. I couldn't see past the sorrow, the pain. Not just my own, everyone's. Everyone (in general) just seemed so fake. I would watch people be kind to each other's face and then tear them apart the second they walked away. I hated that (in people). I know I didn't fit in, I know I was (weird) different.
me: You understand now that your an Empath, right?
chuckles, yeah, whatever that means. There is NOTHING normal or great about feeling the pain of the world. It just sucks you in until your world is as dark as their's. For awhile I was just angry, angry at the injustice of it all, I didn't want to see it anymore, I didn't want to be a part of this world, I just wanted to hide away in my own world. I used to draw you know. I would get so lost and just shut everyone and everything out. That was my escape, my "light" if you will. That and my music. It's funny, I spent so much time shutting the world out, that I never really took the time to experience any of it. I miss..food, I miss touching things. Do you have any idea how hard it is to try to pick up something when you have no hands, when you try to grab something and your hand just falls right through it?
me: Your stalling...
He laughs again, no, actually I'm not, I'm realizing...alot actually... It's hard to appreciate the little things that are standing right in front of you until it's no longer there. I think we take for granted the most precious things. We think we don't care, but when it slips through your grasp and it's gone.. you start to miss it. The little things. And then it's the little things, it's all you see. You don't see the mass destruction of mankind anymore, you see... I see... that beautiful smile. I loved her, you know, I just wished I could have gotten our of my own head long enough to show it. I wanted a second chance.. I guess this is it, my second chance.
Me:Do you have any regrets?
chuckeling, (he chuckles alot,) yeah, it's funny, I always felt invisible, but now that I see things from the opposite side, I made them invisible to. I never felt like anyone really listened, really understood. I always felt so alone, but I hid myself so far away, I couldn't see that I wasn't. Now that I have experienced complete separation, I now see all the people who did try to help. I wasn't alone, and when I was, it was because I was to busy pushing them away. I regret pushing them away. I regret allowing things to just fade away, I didn't want the love to fade, just the pain, the darkness, the loneliness. I was kind of messed up though..in the head. I didn't feel like I deserved anyone's love. And I definitely didn't deserve her's. I watch her sometimes.. I think she knows when I am around her. She will rub (he's showing me rubbing a thigh and then arms) like she's cold, and then she will look around. I think I freaked her out a couple of times. I've seen her cry. Then I move away. I don't want her to feel that. I don't want to be the cause of her pain. I did this to myself, I don't want to bring her down with me.
me: But isn't it that type of thought that brought you to this place to begin with..
chuckles again...hey, your right!
me:You don't want to be the cause of someone else's pain, but your isolation only brings pain not only for yourself but for those who love you as well. Pain is enviable, but with pain comes love, comes healing. Pain is not neither light nor dark, it's how it's handled that makes the difference. It's what's brought you to this place now, a place of solitude and reflection. You now see what you could not see before. The love you feel feels real now and you are ready accept their love for you.
The tears they cried were from their love to me and I know that now. If I could go back and change everything, I would, There is so much I would do, so much... Do you think they will give me a second chance, come back and do it over again?
me: Probebly. The journey never ends.
(I'm seeing two people in a light, both male. One is an older male, feels like a grandfather type. Another is younger, I keep getting the impression of a brother, but it goes back and forth to friend-brother, so it could be someone close to him that was like a brother.
Tell her Thank you for everything. I will never forget her. And tell her I did hear her, I did know and I loved her to. And tell her that this was supposed to happen. Nothing anyone could have done would have changed. I see that now. And we will see each other again.

He's leaving now. I hope this reading helps. If it seems way off, let me know, sometimes I get hijacker's,lol, but I'm pretty sure he is the one. You'll know because of the message. Anyway's, I'm so sorry for your loss, but he is at peace and I have no doubt you will see each other once again.
Blessed Be,
Angel