Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A Weight Loss Journey

PreviousPage 2 of 2

same here shell.. i cant seem to get it off.. i have been so good too!!

Helen wrote: ↑Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:12 pm bust same as last
same here shell.. i cant seem to get it off.. i have been so good too!!

helen stick with it .... I didnt lose all the weight over night . been dieting 1.5 years now after my 40th birthday.

ok this weeks weigh in is a bust same as last week 97kgs 213lbs
15.2stone

better luck next week

hugs Shell

lost 3 pounds this week shell! was not religious to sticking with it but have been good. Its paid off this time. How have you done ? x

Put on 2 pounds this week.. going to do your cabbage soup diet shell.. go away in 2 weeks its an insentive to loose obviously i am not sticking to the diets properly. 🙁

6 pounds lost now.. phew thank goodness i stuck to the diet.. for 4 days.. petered off a bit as struggle with the meat as i am a veggie.. so get abit lost at what to eat.. put plenty of quorn in my broth lost 6 pounds all together so far yippeee

My cabbage soup

I am a veggie so this for me makes it filling and wholesome

loads of Mushrooms and onions browned in non stick casserole dish on hob.
celery diced
carrots cut small
cabbage
leek
worcester sauce.
soy sauce
mixed herbs
garlic salt
garlic pepper
2 tins tomatoes
3 veg stock cube
water to cover about inch above veg

quorn pieces.

I like mine crunchy and fresh so only cook for about 20 mins.

Shell I do not hope it will work I know it will buddy if u stay strong in your mind and keep your end goal in focus and accept that life is a series of progress and what not few steps forward few steps back never dwell on any loss in progress but the over all progression forward such is the journey of a wise one imo. its always easy to sink back into a certain way but easier if one doesn't realize what they have achieved on their path or dwells to much on how they have slipped up. life is heh but do not allow a mess up to dilute ur resolve imo .

Helen wrote: ↑Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:35 am
My cabbage soup

I am a veggie so this for me makes it filling and wholesome

loads of Mushrooms and onions browned in non stick casserole dish on hob.
celery diced
carrots cut small
cabbage
leek
worcester sauce.
soy sauce
mixed herbs
garlic salt
garlic pepper
2 tins tomatoes
3 veg stock cube
water to cover about inch above veg

quorn pieces.

I like mine crunchy and fresh so only cook for about 20 mins.

Hello helen

Thank you for sharing your fabulous cabbage soup recipe .

I must try it

hugs Shell

DukeLordDuke wrote: ↑Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:26 am
Shell I do not hope it will work I know it will buddy if u stay strong in your mind and keep your end goal in focus and accept that life is a series of progress and what not few steps forward few steps back never dwell on any loss in progress but the over all progression forward such is the journey of a wise one imo. its always easy to sink back into a certain way but easier if one doesn't realize what they have achieved on their path or dwells to much on how they have slipped up. life is heh but do not allow a mess up to dilute ur resolve imo .

Hello Duke

thankyou for you words of encouragement .
Its been a long journey now 2 years of trying .
Im still not at my goal weight but I'm determined to get there .

hug Shell

Ok Friends

Last time i posted was Tuesday July 24 um ma its now November 5th oops I've been mega slack

ok progress report

its bad very bad so bad I'm not saying
I was 97kgs 213lbs 15.2stone
I wish to be that again

I haven't been focused with granmas death , all the drama with cleaning decluttering painting and sorting out with the house .I've let things slide .

BUT here my good news I have lost 6.2kgs 13.66lbs .976 stone almost a stone in 5days
yes 4days . its day 5 but I weighed in yesterday

I started Wednesday 31st of October to November 4/5th its after 12am really only till the 4th

its this crazy amazing diet abn32 recommend I try and so far so good.

I'll how much more I've lost tomorrow .I'll also post the 8day diet plan tomorrow

hugs Shell

eating vegetarian will make your stomach more gassy and bloated. Look at buddah, he was vegetarian and he had a round belly.

anababin2000 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:18 pm
eating vegetarian will make your stomach more gassy and bloated. Look at buddah, he was vegetarian and he had a round belly.

LOLZ nice reasoning

good to meet you

hugs Shell

hello friends

I weighed in this morning 7.2kgs 15.8lbs 1.13stone
Which freaking awesome

Still 2 more days to go

abn32's 8day diet plan is as follows

Days1 & 2
apples onlys preferably red apples

Days 3 & 4

cottage cheese only

first 4days no salt

DRINKS through out the diet is black coffee no milk no sugar herbal teas no sugar or milk black tea no sugar no milk

Days 5 & 6

boiled chicken with salt peper and herbs to taste

Days 7 & 8

Green salad . Anything green no tomato no red capsicum salt pepper and lemon juice

abn32 says this diet jump starts your metabolism and you keep losing for the next 6months .

we shall see

hugs shell

Sunday 18th of November

On the the apple and cottage cheese diet

By day8 I lost 8.2kgs 18lbs 1.29stone

yes a ton of weight in only 8days

thankyou abn

hugs Shell

Hello friends

Just finished a diet gemgems told me about

its meatless soup 3 times a day and yoghurt

Weight watchers soups are good