Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

everybody say hello

PreviousPage 2 of 6Next

Hello all, I'm Aleigh, nice to meet everyone!

how can I develop more psychic abilities? I'm trying to figure out what ways I can do this and what worked for other people aha

Hello, I'm Mercy Black. That is my Wicca name given me, my real name is Benedict Black, I am into a lot of supernatural things, and very up on anything to do with urban legends.

I am new to this community. I had a great time at beliefnet, but that community has been gone for some time. It was dead before they closed the message boards. I have been looking for a place like it for years. Hopefully this is the place.

Sanford_P wrote: ↑Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:46 pm
I am new to this community. I had a great time at beliefnet, but that community has been gone for some time. It was dead before they closed the message boards. I have been looking for a place like it for years. Hopefully this is the place.

Sanford_P,

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Hello! I'm not new.<3

Hello to all! I am Heather and I could really use some help figuring me out, I am a sensitive and it is very hard for me. I am learning all I can now and for a long time I couldnt understand what was going on with me I was just told I have severe anxiety and they just gave me medication ( which DID NOT HELP) I also have noticed to and this has been going on since I was young, I could hear others thoughts I guess you could say, For example My brother which is 4 years younger than me , would be playing in another room and I was sitting at the table doing homework, Clear as day I heard him scream my name but when I ran into the room he was playing and I asked him what he wanted and he was very addiment that he did not yell for me , he did tell me he was thinking of asking me to come play with him but did not say it out loud. This happens off and on even more so with my children. Also I find that being around more than one person at a time drains me so bad and if i go out into public with large crowds I physically start shaking as I get around the crowd , it becomes so overwhelming for me. So for a long time I secluded myself from people even my children cause their energy makes me so tired! So if anyone could guide me would be amazing!

Heather86 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:21 pm
Hello to all! I am Heather and I could really use some help figuring me out, I am a sensitive and it is very hard for me. I am learning all I can now and for a long time I couldnt understand what was going on with me I was just told I have severe anxiety and they just gave me medication ( which DID NOT HELP) I also have noticed to and this has been going on since I was young, I could hear others thoughts I guess you could say, For example My brother which is 4 years younger than me , would be playing in another room and I was sitting at the table doing homework, Clear as day I heard him scream my name but when I ran into the room he was playing and I asked him what he wanted and he was very addiment that he did not yell for me , he did tell me he was thinking of asking me to come play with him but did not say it out loud. This happens off and on even more so with my children. Also I find that being around more than one person at a time drains me so bad and if i go out into public with large crowds I physically start shaking as I get around the crowd , it becomes so overwhelming for me. So for a long time I secluded myself from people even my children cause their energy makes me so tired! So if anyone could guide me would be amazing!

Hi, there is a chat room where members chat, join in when you can. There is a wide range of abilities and always nice to talk to like minded people.

Hello. I'm new to this websight. My name isn't important I'm just looking for information mostly and I'm gone. Tbh I'm new to reaching out to other
people at all but i saw something a year ago that i can't stop thinking about especially now that it's summer again and i can't stand it.
I've tried emailing different psychics, pyschologists, and people who've posted similar crazy stories but i never received a reply. It's difficult for me to deny what i saw given my experience with hallucination drugs and that i was completely sober but most importantly I'm a complete skeptic of all things. Simple bumps and shadows in the night, lurking figures in my peripheral visions, could never fully convince me of the paranormal, not like the night i saw this. It's changed my entire outlook on reality and truly terrifies me. I'm looking for a place or a person to share my story to for strictly personal reasons. Hoping to find someone who understands. I hope I'm not insane. To put it simply i saw a ghost. And when i think of his face it brings tears to my eyes like this moment making it blurry to see my phone. I don't really know how to reason that either now that i think of it. I'm not afraid for my safety or anything. It's just that horrible vivid expression towering over me. I can't shake that it was all as real as ground we walk on. Please if anyone has insight to offer send me a msg or reply here I'm not shy i just don't want to waste time typing another long msg nobody will read.

Hello New to this website.

Greetings to you all.
I bid you many greetings

Hello all,

I am new to this site. I am looking forward to chatting with you.

Thought I'd say hello I'm Sapphire~Venus a lite bit of everything all rolled into one

I'm not everybody, but what the heck
"Hello"

Hey I’m new here too

Hello all, I'm new here, looking forward to talking with you!

Welcome all 🙂 hope you like it here see you in chat ! We are looking forward to hearing all about you.x

Hello All...

Its been a long time since I have been on here....i used to come in here with the same name back in Oct of 2008...My Name is Melanie and I love the paranormal of course... I run a page of just pics and quotes of paranormal on my facebook... We have an active house with spirits enjoying hanging out... My daughter sees a lot of them... they hang out mostly in my room, My daughter says its a party house in there...lol...as long as they keep it cool in the summer is fine with me....I'm a Mother of 2... a boy that is 8 and a girl that is almost 16, we live in Minnesota..anyway just thought i would say hello...

Hiya, I've just joined, obviously, can't wait to have a good read and a rummage around here .

I've always been fascinated by anything paranormal/spooky/truth is out there-ish so I'm really excited to be here and hopefully chat to some of you .

Hello Everyone

Just joined the site.. hope everyone is doung well,safe and healthy.

PreviousPage 2 of 6Next
RueQKMUxMNaXQnlvvBb