Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

everybody say hello

PreviousPage 3 of 6Next

Hiya, I'm new too

Nice to meet you.

Saying hello and it's been a very long time! A returning member just with a new name. Happy to be back!

Hello everyone my name Michelle and i could use any info you can give me or advice for me and if there is any foes that are around me that im not aware of anything that can help me better my life or any messages that anyone has for me. Thank Michelle

psychicschizo wrote: ↑Tue May 02, 2017 12:51 am
i figured we could use a generic topic for people wanting to introduce themselves, since otherwise it's kind of a lot of threads.

anyway, i'm a returning member so i hope some mod can flag me as such. a lot about my presence on these forums you can figure from my user name. i leave a lot of posts in the archives. i used the old forums a lot during my period of spiritual development, and if you are a noob to spiritual topics you might benefit from studying some of my old posts.

Hello,
I'm new to the site. I have a tarot deck that I've used a few times. I've Always had a deep personal draw to metaphysics. I'm interested to hear what others have to share, and also hoping to hone my own skills, and potentially aid others. Happy to be here and bubbling to dig in to things. Generally Open to messages, chatting and sharing so feel free if you're feeling it!

Hi everyone

Hey,
New to the forum, will someone plz tell me how2make my 1st post. Im not figuring it out, I'm not seeing it.

Hello, I wanted to say hello to everyone, maybe get some some answers, possibly have some answers. I don't really know? I do however have this, lets say "fascination" of shadow people..Or as i call them, "night stalkers". I need to talk about it and gets deeper the more I learn, or delve into the phenomenon. I am hoping to find people on the same level as me, at least thought wise and more. I find it hard to talk about most of the freaky chaotic chaos that seems to engulf me all the time, ranging from ESP to what I call "Mind Effed"
I try to have an open mind, and a few people I know consider me to be an empath, tho I have no training in the matter or would ever claim to be..Unless/Until proven.
Hopefully I can meet some good people here I can relate to, I hope some of you can relate to me..
so yes, hello!
#22, for now.

Anahata88 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:18 pm
Hello,
I'm new to the site. I have a tarot deck that I've used a few times. I've Always had a deep personal draw to metaphysics. I'm interested to hear what others have to share, and also hoping to hone my own skills, and potentially aid others. Happy to be here and bubbling to dig in to things. Generally Open to messages, chatting and sharing so feel free if you're feeling it!

New here also, in the same boat. This is my first forum all together so a bit confused.
—AA

Hello I'm new,
I'm here because I'm curious!
I have lost family members but not recently, I'm not emotional about it, I don't need answers or anything I'm just really curious about the whole thing so going to have a snoop around and see what's going on

Hi Psychicscizo,
It's nice to meet you (here online). I'm a newby, been here about a week. But I am hooked and a devout regular, so with luck, we will see each other in the chat. As you know, there are so really remarkable people here. I look forward to sharing some really interesting conversations with you. Take Care
Sifu

Hiiiii everyone I'm new here 😀

hello! I look forward in reading your post in the future, nice meeting you!

Hi everyone, my name is Julie, hope you're all well, new here

Hi LadyMorgan, welcome to the site. Lovely name and avatar, by the way!

Welcome back psychicschizo... too! Looking forward to seeing both of you in the chat.

Hi Eveyone! I am Lue, I am back again and just capitalize my name this time! Still lost on the new chat though so be patient!

hello all, my name is andrew

Doyle82 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:06 pm
hello all, my name is andrew

Hello Andrew Nice to meet you !

hi Lue

saw you in chat today which was great

nice meeting you and welcome

hugs Shell

Hi I'm new here need some help/advice
My name is Tatyana

PreviousPage 3 of 6Next