TZmwwTWGnrMn So ofQj
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

everybody say hello

PreviousPage 6 of 6

Mulch wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:37 pm
Thank to all for your help and direction with the forum chat and registering. You all are awesome. Especially, Mongky and Crackers 🙂

Much

So happy to have you join us here!

Hi my name is Aaron, but they call me Evil-A, or evil, for short. I am a 20 cycle old psi vampire, Also was born a natural witch, and friend of the fay. Im here looking for others like me , and i am also seeking counsel from a powerful witch. Feel free to ask me anything, and ill answer as best i can.

psychicschizo wrote: ↑Tue May 02, 2017 12:51 am
i figured we could use a generic topic for people wanting to introduce themselves, since otherwise it's kind of a lot of threads.

anyway, i'm a returning member so i hope some mod can flag me as such. a lot about my presence on these forums you can figure from my user name. i leave a lot of posts in the archives. i used the old forums a lot during my period of spiritual development, and if you are a noob to spiritual topics you might benefit from studying some of my old posts.

I remember you. Are you going to be joining us in the old new chat?

Hi I'm migizi some may remember me. Just came by to say hi.

Hello everyone I'm Softshadow and I just thought I would say hello to everyone and I look forward to getting to know you better.

to ABT Softshadow.

Nice meeting you.

Join us in Chat.

Hello.

.....well you did ask. 🙂

Welcome back home. I will take a look at the archive at your old posts 🙂

Hi! welcome back! I remember your user name from before. nice to have you back and nice to meet you

Hi Everyone!
I’m Merrick. I’m new. Still learning my way around the forum and chat. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

to ABT Merrick.

Nice meeting you.

Join us in Chat.

Merrick wrote: ↑Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:54 pm
Hi Everyone!
I’m Merrick. I’m new. Still learning my way around the forum and chat. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hi Merrick

Great to have you join us.

PreviousPage 6 of 6