Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

everybody say hello

Page 1 of 6Next

Ghost-Addict wrote: ↑Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:32 pm
Sanford_P wrote: ↑Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:46 pm
I am new to this community. I had a great time at beliefnet, but that community has been gone for some time. It was dead before they closed the message boards. I have been looking for a place like it for years. Hopefully this is the place.

Sanford_P,

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

I hope so to. Your warm welcome is a good start.

Hello Everyone reading this!

My name is Stella and I am new to this forum, so I wanted to share a bit about myself.

I randomly found this site while in search of something else, but I am so happy the universe led me to this interesting place! I have always been aware of the metaphysical and spiritual realm as I was raised by very spiritual family. I have always felt extremely cognizant of my own psychic energies as well as those energies of the people and environment around me. I am a collector of healing crystals and minerals, practitioner of daily meditation, and worshiper of mother earth.

Since I do not always feel comfortable expressing those interests to people in my offline world due to fear of judgement and persecution in daily life... it is inspiring to see an engaged online community that is abundant with good vibes and energies! This is an awesome outlet for people to interact through conversation about psychic phenomenon as well as the psychological and sociological principles that validate some of the things we experience. The complexity and beauty of the human brain is amazing! Thank you for being so warm and welcoming.

Love and Light.

Gleepnurp wrote: ↑Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:13 am
psychicschizo wrote: ↑Tue May 02, 2017 12:51 am
i figured we could use a generic topic for people wanting to introduce themselves, since otherwise it's kind of a lot of threads.

anyway, i'm a returning member so i hope some mod can flag me as such. a lot about my presence on these forums you can figure from my user name. i leave a lot of posts in the archives. i used the old forums a lot during my period of spiritual development, and if you are a noob to spiritual topics you might benefit from studying some of my old posts.

Thank You!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so not sure how it all works, but I do want to say is thank you for letting me join 🙂

I’m new here, just a quick hello ... I’ve had a quick look around, seems like my kind of place!

Good evening folks

i figured we could use a generic topic for people wanting to introduce themselves, since otherwise it's kind of a lot of threads.

anyway, i'm a returning member so i hope some mod can flag me as such. a lot about my presence on these forums you can figure from my user name. i leave a lot of posts in the archives. i used the old forums a lot during my period of spiritual development, and if you are a noob to spiritual topics you might benefit from studying some of my old posts.

Welcome, psychicschizo. Good to have. 🙂 Enjoy the forum and have fun posting. 🙂

Hi psychicschizo. Yes I remember you. You found the right place to introduce yourself. 🙂

Welcome back to ABT psychicschizo.

Good seeing you, I recall your insightful Posts.

See you in Chat.

Hello, welcome to ABT
Nice to meet you!

Hi Psychicsc.. good to have you with us in the new forums. As Owl mentioned, some of your posts I have seen are insightful and it's nice you offer support to others with questions
I hope you're well 🙂
See you around

Samj

welcome Psychic I recall you from before, nice to have you back.

Nice, welcome home 🙂

Welcome back

Hello...I am new here myself. Looking forward to chatting with you...

psychicschizo wrote: ↑Tue May 02, 2017 12:51 am

Hello everyone

hello Gleepnurp strange name what does it mean?

Hi psychicschizo I’m citrinelioness I am a psychic and I’m just beginning developing my abilities although they are rather strong

Page 1 of 6Next
HtUGXxVh