Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

'New' Chat Is Now Live!!!

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Chat worked for me weeks ago but now has not worked for many weeks. Can any of the admins check to see if there is an issue with my account which prevents me from accessing chat? I access this site on my Android smartphone and have been able to get into chat before.

hi both links do not work for me
they do not get me into the chat room in the correct format
ive tried many times and nothing atm is working at all the icon doesn't show anymore I don't think im the only one

i can't get on chat I've read every instruction on here and clicked on every link given,im logged into forum.ive been trying all arvo.i found another page for mediums and No! never again will i bother.this forum wld be great on a private facebook group,so much easier to work with
I dont need a reading just white witch advicelike do i really need a coven?and how does one join or make 1

Chats new Tamm,
was only launched yesterday. We always have a few teething problems with some members when we launch a new edition.
To help me to help you can you post me a screenshot here of the chat page. So I have some idea what your problem is.

Thankyou

I'm still unable to get into live chat from my phone. It's been about a week, and before I was able to get in from my phone just fine.

is chat down?

Steve wrote: ↑Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:32 pm
If anyone needs their avatar from old chat leave me a message here with your old chat username and i will retrieve it for you.

I will post your avatar here then save it/download and add to your forum profile. It will then show in the new chat room.
Your profile on the forum can be accessed on the right of the forum.
a. Click 'Profile'
b.Click 'Edit Profile'
c. Left hand-side click 'Edit avatar'

Then upload avatar.

I can't get on chat on my phone. Been trying for days now. It just doesn't work I tried everything.

Hi Oreosnow, yes mobile chat isn't working at the moment and we are looking into resolving the issue. Desktop is working fine though if you have access to a computer.

Mobile chats been working via this link only: https://www.anybodythere.net/paranormal ... c-chat.php then click the orange button.

Problems fixed:
1. Mobile chat is back up and running .
2. Embedded chat for laptops was breaking has now been fixed.

Hi,
It took me a few times. I cleared my browser and refreshed a time or two. I wonder if there is a certain browser it works best with. Anyway...up and going now.
Sifu

hey hun

fire fox works best . <3

hugs Shell

Is chat down as I have used 3 different browsers did a reboot to my tablet 2x and still won't open ........I open on forums or logged into forums but chat won't open up.

PreviousPage 2 of 2