Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

It is not a game

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I sort of think of a Ouija board (and similar methods) as an open chat room with an invisible guest list. You could literally be talking to anybody and have no way of knowing for sure they are who they say. I also don't believe as others do that everything that communicates with us from the other side or what have you is well intended. I have had personal experience with malicious and unkind spirits/energies and don't like the idea of just talking to whatever without being able to control it. I think the nature of the Ouija board invites whoever is around.

That is a very interesting way of looking at it, ColeWayne. I suppose it COULD be seen as an open chat room. And just like a chat room, you never know who you are talking to.

I have had many encounters with quija and spirit boards. The last time I fiddled with one it scared me to death. I'm not saying they are bad but I just won't attempt one again.

I have had many encounters with quija and spirit boards. The last time I fiddled with one it scared me to death. I'm not saying they are bad but I just won't attempt one again.

A lot of people my age or younger are really interested in the Ouiji Board. It is a trend, but I am glad I read this post, because it shouldn't be. Its not to be messed with. I already had a bad feeling about it. If people want to be scared they should watch a horror movie or go on a roller coaster. Not because its the next cool thing to do.

To be honest, I always wanted to try it out. Even if I was warned not to, cause as the title says it's not a game. Well, so far I didn't use one, but I still have the urge. By the way, I have watched many youtube videos and read articles about a demon called zozo, and it's a demon specificaly connected to the ouija board. Is that for real?

I've never messed with an Ouija Board and probably never will..

LionHeart wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2017 3:19 pm
To be honest, I always wanted to try it out. Even if I was warned not to, cause as the title says it's not a game. Well, so far I didn't use one, but I still have the urge. By the way, I have watched many youtube videos and read articles about a demon called zozo, and it's a demon specificaly connected to the ouija board. Is that for real?

I tend to think it's not real. I've seen a lot of things debunking its existence. When I researched it myself I only found recent things on that particular demon, which makes me believe it's almost like a creepypasty kind of thing. However, I personally believe demons exist, or something like them if that's not the right word. I do think you sort of attract what you put out as you're starting a Ouija board session.

The only negative experience I witnessed was when my cousin joked around the whole time and saw something that scared her badly enough where she wouldn't enter that room again. If you're afraid and worried I think that's a headspace that invites things that like to scare people. If you're cocky and joking around, you attract things that want to joke back or want to rattle you. Whenever I came to the board calm, clear-headed, and confident I never had a problem.

Do the pieces of the game move by themselves? I always had the idea that someone make them move. i really don't want to play this game and I believe it could open doors.

PreviousPage 2 of 2