Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Readers Agreement, Rules & Guidelines

PreviousPage 12 of 12

I have read and I agree to rules and guidelines

I agree with these rules and guidelines.

Yes I agree and have read the rules and guidelines 🙂 Thank you!

I agree with the rules and guidelines and agree to follow along side them

read and agreed. L&L xx

Read and agreed xx
Love & Light xx

I have read the readers agreement and will most certainly comply.
Thank you.

Hello,

You may call me Azul/Blue, or Empress. I've been reading for others for more than 20 years now, and I am a psychic seer, medium, reiki master, shaman, santera, and astrologer. I love reading into people's future in an accurate manner :). Looking forward to reading for anyone that's up for it. We can also exchange if you wish some time :).

I have read and agreed to the terms. Some of my posts are contained under my chat/old forum name on the old forum. Here is a link to one of them. http://www.anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/par ... 052543/0#0 . I am a Norse Pagan/Shaman, and I have practiced reading on myself and close friends for a couple years now. I am decent at reading with Elder FUThARK Runes, but I mainly prefer to read about someones path or spiritual aspects, and will most likely not read about a relationship, money, or the future.

I agree with the rules

I have read and agreed to the rules and terms set out in the agreement.

Robbie

I agree...

Hi, I have been told that I am a psychic medium and channeller. Just needing guidance on how to develop this? cheers

I need guidance there's this man I'm in love with and his name is Gregory Reynolds and I'm lost and I need help please I hurt and I need guidance please

I agree and respect all rules and guidelines.

I agree to these terms and regulations

I have read the reader guidelines and agree to follow them

I agree with the rules.Thank you.

I agree

I agree and follow the rules ..

PreviousPage 12 of 12