Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Ghost-Addict's Bio & Feedback

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Dear ghost,
I am reaching out to you for a reading. I am really struggling with the passing of my daddy recently and I have a brother and his wife that is making the situation even worse. I need guidance on how to handle this situation before I handle it wrong and make matters worse. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Hey Ghostieeeee!!!! Would love to get a reading from you hun !!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

https://ibb.co/mPpDwx recent pic
the one on the far left!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maaya wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Hey maaya,

I felt that you have alot of passion and a very much caring side to you. I felt recently as though you have lost an ability or lost or something forgotten. I felt a lot you give to others is much to take in. I felt as going through change or changes which you want to keep yourself on schedule. I felt as though some planning has been occurring. I felt as though there some worry but not alot to concern of. I felt a sense of newer energy has come through and changes continuing ahead. I felt a sense to keep track.

Ghost-Addict wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:02 pm
Maaya wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Hey maaya,

I felt that you have alot of passion and a very much caring side to you. I felt recently as though you have lost an ability or lost or something forgotten. I felt a lot you give to others is much to take in. I felt as going through change or changes which you want to keep yourself on schedule. I felt as though some planning has been occurring. I felt as though there some worry but not alot to concern of. I felt a sense of newer energy has come through and changes continuing ahead. I felt a sense to keep track.

Woahhhh Ghostieeee !!!! There is always a lot to see beneath the surface and you are always on point!!! As you said, im going through quite a lot of changes hun.. Change change change is what im going through right now. Every line you said is true and clear as a crystal... And i definitely need to keep track!! Thank you so much love... You are awesome... Hugs...

Hi ghost..any chance of a reading when ur free,would love to here if you pick up on my constant worry an concern of late,hope to here from you soon.blessings x

Hello ๐Ÿ™‚
If possible, I would like to have a reading done. Lately, I feel as though I'm going through some 'growing pains' and do not want to stay stagnant in life anymore. Anything regarding my past as well as romance and career is also something I seek guidance for.

Thank you!

Hi Ghost Addict,

Can you help me connect with any souls past, I have recently started my family tree and developed and overwhelming feeling I can not describe regarding my grandmother whom I never met.
My family is quite complex and I don't know were I belong in this world

Please contact me directly and THANK YOU before anything else

I have so longed to talk to a medium for many years. recently, I spent time in a place where many people in my family are buried and I felt the force of spirits around me, but really need some interpretation and guidance. Any help you can give here would bring comfort and peace to me. Thanks!!

courtcog wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:50 am
I have so longed to talk to a medium for many years. recently, I spent time in a place where many people in my family are buried and I felt the force of spirits around me, but really need some interpretation and guidance. Any help you can give here would bring comfort and peace to me. Thanks!!

Hey Courtcog, welcome to the site. It's wonderful to see new members opening up to their spiritual side & abilities. You will find a majority of the info here as there is so much to learn. I would feel that you are just beginning to open up to it all which is why spirits are coming to you. Whilst working with others I would set a few boundaries just so that you don't become too over affected. What guidance would you like from me? Please let me know.

Bwill wrote: โ†‘Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Hi Ghost Addict,

Can you help me connect with any souls past, I have recently started my family tree and developed and overwhelming feeling I can not describe regarding my grandmother whom I never met.
My family is quite complex and I don't know were I belong in this world

Please contact me directly and THANK YOU before anything else

Hey Bwill, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

What sort of feelings have you been receiving?

PreviousPage 2 of 2