Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Nameless4evermore's Bio and Feedback .

Page 1 of 2Next

Hello I'm Nameless4evermore

This is my bio and feedback thread . Request readings from me here .
When I was 13 I asked for wisdom and got. Took me 7 years to discern my gift At 20 years old I was reading psychically and being an angelic medium.

I'm 30 years old now . I've had 10 years experience. Been on the site many years now and really enjoy reading online. I also do tarot reads. Those may include a possibility for your future.

My Rules

: 18 years and over only .

: I do not do future reads .
(Unless it’s part of tarot read)

: No relationship reads

: No health reads

If I give you a reading please be kind enough to leave a thankyou and feedback . This is how we as readers gauge our growth.

Thankyou Nameless4evermore .

Hi nameless. Been a challenging week but
I believe I am asking for a general reading from you and whomever is willing to connect. Ty x StormWalker x

I’m not busy, normally from NooN to probably as late midnight, Eastern Standard time. Does tomorrow work for you? Just message bk and I’ll Message if that time works for me, sounds good to you?
Forvermore Huggs,
YttY(Your truly , truly Yours)

Tomorrow does not work for me, sadly. I've a chalkeney wood walk to see the bluebells and after that I'm out dancing in the evening. Monday evening gmt time - don't know what that time is in EST Would work, though. Peace x

I should be able to if everything looks lines up right. I’m 4 hours behind GMT

Hello I’m Hope. I wanted a general reading by chance. Can you tell me what works best for you? I’m new to the site

Nameless4evermore wrote: ↑Sun May 05, 2019 6:41 pm

Thanks see you later in chat.

m new on the forum really but my name is lashay bday is 12 26 89 and im talking to a guy name alvin his bday is 8 20 86 i need some enlightenment if im making the right choice with him i love him alot he on the other hand he has a hard to showing his emotions he also has a drinking habit but i do know he cares for me im so confused and he also has family and friends who are very toxic he says he is going to do better and change for me do you see this happening what exactly do you see is going to happen with us am i wasting my time please help and thanks

hi im lashay 12 26 89 can you tell me about my relationship with alvin and what do you see will happen with us these months to come alvin 8 20 86 and our feelings for another?

sorry to inform you but I don’t do relationship reads

Dear Nameless4evermore,

I posted this on a new thread in the forum, and I hope it is not unwelcome that I also post it here:

"I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes.

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance."

What would be the odds my name is actully Chris truly. And suppose to say 3x ~YTTY~ Also suppose to say Trust me.

Haha thank you Chris! "Trust me" certainly makes sense. It's one of things I've been struggling with in regards to this. Is YTTY an acronym, and if so, do you know what it means or stands for?

~YTTY~ means “Your’s Truly, Truly Your’s”

Ahhh, sweet. Thanks again Chris, that does help. 🙂

No problem RCD. Also told to tell you proof is on the wat

Just wanted to let you know you were right - I did receive the proof I was looking for! Yay!

RCDforum wrote: ↑Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:47 pm
Just wanted to let you know you were right - I did receive the proof I was looking for! Yay!

Thank you for the update and feedback

Hoped96 wrote: ↑Mon May 06, 2019 11:01 am
Hello I’m Hope. I wanted a general reading by chance. Can you tell me what works best for you? I’m new to the site

We would need to arrange a time to meet up that also works with a mods time to supervise over iit

StormWalker wrote: ↑Mon May 06, 2019 1:01 pm
Nameless4evermore wrote: ↑Sun May 05, 2019 6:41 pm

Thanks see you later in chat.

This reading was accurate and spot on and confirmed for me some of the stuff I had been stressing over. Thanks Nameless.

Page 1 of 2Next