LP hItqz mI
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

6Cats and Ravenswings Reads

Page 1 of 2Next

Owlscrying wrote: ↑Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 pm
Will be most happy to help promote.

Thank you Owlsey. Really appreciate it.

Hi Cats..Yes, we do need to have a chat regarding what you mentioned,again it would be a pleasure on my part to discuss things..but meeting up appears not to be happening at the moment for one reson or another...No doubt spirit will find a way.
Kind regards.

6Cats and Ravenswings Reads

Sunday August 20th

8pm- 10pm GMT - 3pm EST - 12noon PST

Everyone is

Wow.... two mind blowing readers there. Hope i can make this one. 🙂

Would love to see you there Soontobcrazy

Thank you so much for the comments, I hope we can live up to your expectations lol

Yes soontobe miss you heaps and so hope you can make it!! Ps- I'll pay you later for the kind words 😉

Im so Excited & looking forward to the event. Hugs

Love & Light
Swan

Aww good! Thanks! And look forward to seeing you there love.

I came in last night what a success girls thank you so much for holding this !
I was directing traffic from meet and greet. I had a chat to Steve about mobile users not able to move to temporary rooms unless a mod present to move them. He is on with this and has solved the problem 🙂 so its all learning with our new chat. Thank you so much.xxxx

Shame that I missed it, but hope it went ok. Onwards for the next one? 🙂

Thank you for your comments Helen and thank you for directing people to the reading room.

Yes we were happy with the turnout,
Thank you for all the people who turned up, we tried to get through as many readings as we could.

Thank you Owlsey for advertising it,

We are hoping to do another one same time next Sunday.

CelticRose wrote: ↑Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:18 am
Shame that I missed it, but hope it went ok. Onwards for the next one? 🙂

-------------------------

Yes Celtic we will be doing another one next week,

Maybe you 4 mediums can have a word with Owlsey to advertise your reading session?

"Let's get this show on the road" as they say! lol

keithdeakin wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:43 pm
Hi Cats..Yes, we do need to have a chat regarding what you mentioned,again it would be a pleasure on my part to discuss things..but meeting up appears not to be happening at the moment for one reson or another...No doubt spirit will find a way.
Kind regards.

Yes keith, we will chat when we are both in chat.

Thank you

Will chat with lightworkingmama first on that one as its her and marks' idea/project :o)

Hi Cats and Ravens

Reading night went pretty well.. I'm impressed and everyone enjoyed it .A few people in chat have mentioned they liked it. looking forward to the next one. Thank you

Samj

Samanthaj wrote: ↑Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:11 am
Hi Cats and Ravens

Reading night went pretty well.. I'm impressed and everyone enjoyed it .A few people in chat have mentioned they liked it. looking forward to the next one. Thank you

Samj

Thank you for letting us know that people enjoyed it.
Hoping to do another one next Sunday at the same time, All being well.

Hi and welldon to you both for your messages the other night. I feel the people in need got the evidence required from loved one,s past.
Kind regards.

keithdeakin wrote: ↑Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:22 pm
Hi and welldon to you both for your messages the other night. I feel the people in need got the evidence required from loved one,s past.
Kind regards.

Thank you Keith for your comments that means a lot coming from someone as experienced as yourself. was hoping to talk to you about your classes, so we can set a day for the class in the near future.

Both of u were truly awesome there. Kudos !!

Hugs
Swan

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement and for being a part of it.

Page 1 of 2Next